CA Com Doc Suite – CCDS
CA Com Doc Suite – CCDS is our document suite for use by California Distributors.
We are providing a preview of a something that has been in development for close to a year. If you or a business you work with is involved in the commercial cannabis industry in California the changes the game. [At this time, we no intention of expanding development for jurisdictions outside of California [the complexity of compliance requirements are difficult to comprehend].
We have developed a Commercial Cannabis Distribution Suite [“CCDS”] which is fully compliant with California Regulatory Agency [ Bureau of Cannabis Control [“BCC”], Dept. of Public Health – Manufactured Cannabis Safety Board [“CDPH”], Dept. of Agriculture – CalCannabis Cultivation Unit [“CDFA”], Department of Tax and Fee Administration [“CDTFA”].
CCDS will have full integration with Google Cloud’s G Suite for Email, Contacts, Documents, Drive and Sheets, Microsoft Office 365’s Outlook, Word and Excel, Intuit QuickBooks Online, Xero Cloud Accounting, Slack and Adobe Acrobat – each coming online starting 2Q – 4Q 2018.
We are looking at integration with Fishbowl Inventory/Manufacturing and Franwell’s METRC.
If you are interested in the platform, please contact us to be added to our list.
Commercial Cannabis Invoice
Commercial Cannabis Receipt
Don’t forget to have a look at our California Cannabis Chek Platform
Types of Distributor Licenses
- Distributor – Is responsible for transporting cannabis goods, arranging for testing of cannabis goods, and conducting quality assurance review of cannabis goods to ensure they comply with all packaging and labeling requirements.
- Transporting cannabis goods
- Arranging for laboratory testing
- Conducting quality assurance review of cannabis goods to ensure they comply with all packaging and labeling requirements
- Storage of cannabis goods
- Distributor transport – Allows a licensee to transport cannabis goods between licensed cultivators, manufacturers, and distributors. A licensee may not transport cannabis goods to a licensed retailer and may not engage in sales.
- Transports cannabis goods between licensed cultivators, manufacturers, and distributors
- Does not transport cannabis goods to retailer except for immature live plants and seeds being transported from a licensed nursery
- Transportation of cannabis goods:
- May only be done by a distributor or distributor transport only licensee or their employees’
- Transport vehicles must have an alarm system
- Medicinal and adult‐use cannabis goods may be transported together if they are clearly identified and secured and separated from each other in the vehicle
- Must generate a shipping manifest prior to transporting