Cal Cannabis Updates – August 2018
Cal Cannabis Updates – August 2018 is a quick cut and paste of new documents, links, and information we found on the Cal Cannabis site today.
CalCannabis Regulatory Documents
- NEW! Proposed Permanent Regulations
- NEW! Notice of Proposed Action (Proposed Permanent Regulations)
- NEW! Initial Statement of Reasons (Proposed Permanent Regulations)
- NEW! Highlights of the Proposed Permanent Regulations
- NEW! How to Submit Your Comments on the Proposed Permanent Regulations
FAQs and Additional Information
- NEW! Highlights of the Re-Adopted Emergency Cannabis Cultivation Regulations
- NEW! Annual Cannabis Cultivation Licenses: A Reference Guide for the CULTIVATION PLAN
- NEW! Annual Cannabis Cultivation Licenses: A Reference Guide for the APPLICATION ATTACHMENTS
- NEW! Guidance on the Use of a County of Origin Designation for Cannabis
PowerPoint Presentations Reviewed at the Public Workshops
- Introduction to the California Cannabis Track-and-Trace System and METRC
- Product Transfer/Transport Documentation for Temporary Licensees
CalCannabis Licensing Update
The California Department of Food and Agriculture’s CalCannabis program is now accepting applications for temporary and annual cannabis cultivation licenses.
Prior to applying for a license, new users must register for an account on the online licensing system. Important Note about Annual Cannabis Cultivation Licenses: The Department will begin review of the annual license application once you submit the Live Scan fingerprints for each person who meets the definition of “owner,” as described in the emergency regulations.
- Annual Cultivation License Application with Instructions
- Annual Cultivation License Pest Management Fillable Form
- Annual Cultivation License Waste Management Fillable Form
- A Reference Guide for the Application Attachments
- A Reference Guide for the Cultivation Plan
Temporary licenses are valid for 120 days, with the possibility of extensions, if warranted. They will only be issued to applicants with a valid license, permit, or other authorization from their local jurisdiction.
- Temporary Cultivation License Application With Instructions
- NEW! Temporary Cultivation License Extensions
* Click here for the temporary and annual commercial cannabis cultivation license applications
* Step-by-Step Videos: How to Fill Out an Application for a Temporary and an Annual State Cannabis Cultivation License