Cal Cannabis Updates – August 2018

Cal Cannabis Updates – August 2018

Cal Cannabis Updates – August 2018 is a quick cut and paste of new Cal Cannabis Updates - August 2018documents, links, and information we found on the Cal Cannabis site today.

CalCannabis Regulatory Documents

FAQs and Additional Information

PowerPoint Presentations Reviewed at the Public Workshops
CalCannabis Licensing Update

The California Department of Food and Agriculture’s CalCannabis program is now accepting applications for temporary and annual cannabis cultivation licenses.

Prior to applying for a license, new users must register for an account on the online licensing system. Important Note about Annual Cannabis Cultivation Licenses: The Department will begin review of the annual license application once you submit the Live Scan fingerprints for each person who meets the definition of “owner,” as described in the emergency regulations.

Temporary licenses are valid for 120 days, with the possibility of extensions, if warranted. They will only be issued to applicants with a valid license, permit, or other authorization from their local jurisdiction.

* Click here for the temporary and annual commercial cannabis cultivation license applications

Step-by-Step Videos: How to Fill Out an Application for a Temporary and an Annual State Cannabis Cultivation License

Cultivation Licensing

Author: abizcannabis

Managing Director & CEO of integrated transactional financial advisory, tax, and technology consulting firm - aBIZinaBOX Inc New York, Chicago, and OaklandCPA.CITP.CISM.CGEIT.CGMAExpertise with: Alt. Investments/Private Equity, Real Estate, Professional Services, CA Cannabis, Tech Start-Ups and Distressed Assets/DebtTechnology Certifications including:Advanced & High Complexity Cloud Integrator AICPA PCPS, CAQ,, IMTA, CITP ISACA CGEIT, CISMState CPA Societies in California, Florida, Illinois, New York and TexasExpertise with Regulatory Compliance - US - HIPAA, FINRA, SEC Rule 17(a)(3)/(4), eDiscovery, FINCEN - EU- EBA, ESMA, EIOPA UK - BoE, PRA, FCA