Cannabis Biz Platform – aBIZinaBOX Cannabis Practice has a very exciting offer for legal cannabis industry businesses that need to:
- Make the decision to “get legit” and create the books of account and records required by the Internal Revenue Service [“IRS”], state cannabis regulatory and tax agencies, financial institutions, investors and every other stakeholder in the legal cannabis industry.
- Deploy a cutting edge accounting platform and related applications for an integrated technology platform to support the business.
- Combine the technology skills of a cutting edge “cloud accounting firm” with the deep expertise and experience of CPA’s with “some grey up top”
aBIZinaBOX is offering a tech platform that includes “best of breed” SaaS applications where a business can pick and choose the tools that can be combined to meet any combination of needs. The platform applications include:
- Xero Cloud Accounting Software – is beautiful online accounting software designed for small business. Xero uses the best of the web and mobile to make it easy for small businesses to manage their finances anytime, anywhere.
- You can learn more about Xero here
- Gusto Payroll & HR – Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making the most complicated business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining payroll, benefits, and HR for modern companies. Gusto serves over 60,000 companies nationwide and has offices in San Francisco and Denver.
- You can learn more about Gusto here.
- Hubdoc – extracts key information from your receipts, invoices, and bills. No more data entry, no more filing. When you connect your accounts, your recurring bills and statements will automatically be retrieved by Hubdoc and will be added to your secure account in the cloud. Hubdoc uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to analyze your receipts (and other scanned documents) for
- You can learn more about how Hubdoc works here.
- Google G Suite – Individual Productivity Platform – is a set of intelligent apps—Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Hangouts, and more—designed to bring people together, with real-time collaboration built in from the start. And there’s a lot more on the way. Because we believe that when organizations break down silos, connect people and empower them to work together, we get the speed, agility, and impact needed to compete in today’s market.
- Dropbox Business – Content Management & Sharing – Dropbox is a home for all your work. You can store and share files, collaborate on projects, and bring your best ideas to life—whether you’re working alone or as part of a team. Bring your work together in one safe place. Get to your files from a computer, phone, or tablet—changes you make from one device will automatically sync across all your devices.
- Send files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account. Files you share using Dropbox always stay up-to-date, letting you and your team stay on the same page.
- Create and coordinate using Paper, a collaborative workspace for your team. Work with all types of content—from YouTube videos to code to Pinterest boards—in one place.
- Xero App Marketplace – Connected apps enable you to share data between third-party software providers and Xero. Anyone can view connected apps in Xero Marketplace.Xero integrates seamlessly to make running a business easier. The software integrates with over 600 apps that solve business needs in the area of payroll, inventory, CRM, invoicing, reporting, documents, and so much more. They work well with all types of businesses, ranging from retail to education.
We combine the cloud apps with our cannabis industry experience including a set of core “white papers” that address what you need to know about:
- Brief Background of Cannabis Regulation in California
- Cannabis Business Accounting Guidelines- Requirements for Books of Account, Transaction Recording, Method of Accounting and Record Retention for Federal Income Tax and California Cannabis Regulatory Requirements
- Employee Payroll – 1099 Contractors – IRC Sec. 199A Pass-Thru Deductions for cannabis startups.
- IRC Section 280E Analysis
- California Cannabis Distributor
- California Cannabis Cultivation – Qualification as Farming
- Inbound Investment Structuring
If we have your attention now and you would like to take the next step to investigate how a “best of breed” technology platform and CPA cannabis industry expertise can help your business…take the next step and complete the contact form. We look forward to starting the discussion.