Manufacturer Record-Keeping Requirements
This question contains the Manufacturer Record-Keeping Requirements
§40500. Record-Keeping Requirements.
(a) The licensee shall have the following documents available on the premises at all times and shall make the documents available to the Department and any enforcement agency upon request:
(1) The valid state license issued by the Department;
(2) Any other valid license issued by a state cannabis licensing agency;
(3) The valid license, permit, or other approval issued by the local jurisdiction;
(4) The premises diagram, as specified in Section 40131;
(5) The current standard operating procedures as defined in Section 40275;
(6) Shipping manifests;
(7) Employee records, including evidence of employee qualifications and training procedures and logs, as specified in Section 40280; and
(8) Any other record or documentation required to be kept pursuant to this Chapter or the Act.
(b) The records required pursuant to subsection (a) shall be maintained on the premises in a manner immediately accessible to the Department and any enforcement agencies upon request for a period of seven (7) years. Outdated standard operating procedures shall not be accessible to onsite employees.
(c) All documentation shall be maintained in English.