aBIZinaBOX Practice Client Portal
Welcome to the aBIZinaBOX Practice Client Portal.
Check the FAQ’s – there are times that your question is one that gets asked all the time. Where we can identify those questions, we will try to post an FAQ which addresses it in clear language that will permit you to get a solution without having to incur professional fees. [In many cases, our FAQ’s are public and available to non-clients as well. Where you are a paying client of this firm, please be sure to mark the box on the forms, as you question follows a different workflow. If you aren’t a client, we may request that you buy a one time token if the question requires professional time be spent on research to provide an answer.
- If you haven’t signed an Engagement Letter with our firm, you are NOT a client and any response we post to your question may NOT be considered as provision of professional advice.
- When you “write-up” a question, please do your best to write in clear, full sentences with proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling [if something is great, DON’T use gr8, as it is both more difficult to search and somewhat ignorant]. Where possible, please submit sensitive and personal financial information in a second or later post in the thread that develops in response to your question, as that helps us “prune” or redact a question and convert it to an FAQ which allows us to increase the efficiency of our work.
- The comprehensive history of tickets submitted to the Client Support Portal is available for reference and review.
- Please use good judgment, and if you wouldn’t ask in a meeting with your spouse present, don’t put it in a ticket. Some topics are best discussed in a call or a face to face meeting or video chat. Further, a ticket with pejorative, hateful, racist or offensive language might be deleted from the system at our sole and absolute discretion…the First Amendment doesn’t apply to our website.
- Thanks again we appreciate your business and hope this is helpful. Enjoy the day and don’t be a stranger.